As President and Founder of ASE Financial Advisory Group, Rusty has served clients for over 25 years. He has been recognized by national media outlets for his work in the financial services industry and holds numerous designations and licenses, as well as co-authoring the book “Plan of Action: Strategies to Help You Build and Preserve Wealth” published in 2010.
His research and application with legislative initiatives at the federal, state, and local levels has helped high income taxpayers utilize and redirect millions of tax dollars for the good of our country, states, and communities. By understanding policy, intent and utilization enacted by government officials, taxpayers can make informed decisions prior to sending large sums of money to the IRS.
His firm serves in an independent fiduciary capacity that aligns the client’s interest first while collaborating with other trusted advisors. This has led to many trademarks and processes that provide structure, systems, and optimal outcomes for high income taxpayers and privately held business owners.
His firm is an independent RIA with Belpointe Asset Management, LLC, has a broker-dealer relationship with D.H. Hill Securities, LLLP, and has multiple independent relationships with nationally recognized insurance providers. His firm also has an exclusive co-advisory relationship with Bank of New York Mellon to provide Private Family Office services.
As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional, Rusty holds a number of the financial industry’s highest designations. In addition to his Master Planner Advanced StudiesSM (MPASSM), Rusty is a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC™) and a Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP®). Rusty is a Registered Representative with D.H. Hill Securities, LLLP.
- Tax Strategies for Private Business Owners & Individuals
- GIM™ Platform
- M&A Enterprise Value
- Collaborative Family Office™
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Wealth Management Modeling™
- Philanthropic Endeavors
- Master of Science in Personal Financial Planning (M.S.)
- Master Planner Advanced StudiesSM (MPASSM)
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor®(CRPC®)
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® (CAP™)
- BS in Business Administration, Lander University, SC
- Series 7 – Registered Representative
- Series 24 – Registered Principal
- Series 65 – Registered Investment Advisor
- Series 63 – Uniform State Securities
- Life, Accident, and Health Licenses
- Member, Financial Services Institute
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Greenville Business Magazine's Best & Brightest 35 And Under, Class of 2000
- BMW Charity Pro-Am Standard Bearer Chairman 2008-2014
- Served on the Board of Governors at Thornblade
- Elected President of Thornblade Club 2014-2016
- Founder & Sponsor of The Meyer Center Ladies Luncheon VIP Pre-Party 2008-2015