Devery “Rusty” Cagle, M.S., MPAS℠, CFP®, CRPC®, CAP®, the President and Founder of ASE Private Wealth™, a subsidiary of ASE Financial Network™ (ASEfn™), has made waves in the world of finance with his innovative approach as a strategic advisor. His work includes multiple entities that support a financial, eco-system network focusing on collaboration, advocacy, and solutions for high-income taxpayers.
Over the last 5 years, Rusty, along with his network of subject matter experts, has effectively redirected over $100 million in potential tax liability to tax capital by utilizing IRS code-based strategies with Government Incentive Monetization™. His strategies offer powerful benefits for individuals and privately held businesses in the highest marginal income bracket, allowing them to reinvest tax liability into areas like expanding business initiatives, employee benefit plans, community impact, and future generations of entrepreneurship.
Rusty is the creator of 13 trademarks, (8 more pending) and co-author of the 2010 book “Plan of Action - Strategies to Help You Build and Preserve Wealth”. He has been featured in national publications including Newsweek, Kiplinger’s, BusinessWeek, and Smart Money.com. His work has created a substantial impact in the professional and financial services industry, particularly for professionals serving founders and privately held business owners.
Rusty has been serving clients for over 25 years. His commitment to excellence is not only recognized by his impact in the financial services industry but also by the numerous prestigious designations and licenses he holds. These include Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®), Chartered Retirement Plan Counselor® (CRPC®) and Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® (CAP™). Rusty also holds a Master of Science in Personal Financial Planning (M.S.), Master Planner Advanced Studies℠ (MPAS℠), and a BS in Business Administration from Lander University, SC.
His deep understanding of policy, intent, and utilization enacted by government officials has helped many high-income taxpayers to redirect millions of tax dollars in ways that benefit both their communities and business aligned joint ventures.
Rusty’s firm, ASE Private Wealth™, operates as an independent fiduciary, placing clients' interests first while collaborating with other trusted advisors. His firm also has an exclusive co-fiduciary relationship with Bank of New York Mellon to provide Private Family Office services.
His expertise is particularly evident in his focus areas, which include tax strategies for private business owners and individuals, GIM™ Platform, Comprehensive Financial Planning, Wealth Sustainability Modeling™, Pre-M&A and Enterprise Value, and Collaborative Family Office™.
He is a member of the Financial Services Institute and the Financial Planning Association. He was recognized as one of Greenville Business Magazine's Best & Brightest 35 And Under in 2000. He served as the Chairman of the BMW Charity Pro-Am Standard Bearer from 2008-2014, Golden Strip YMCA President, and served on the Board of Governors at Thornblade Club, where he was elected President from 2014-2016.
- Tax Strategies for Private Business Owners & Individuals
- GIM™ Platform
- M&A Enterprise Value
- Collaborative Family Office™
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Wealth Management Modeling™
- Philanthropic Endeavors
- Master of Science in Personal Financial Planning (M.S.)
- Master Planner Advanced StudiesSM (MPASSM)
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor®(CRPC®)
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® (CAP™)
- BS in Business Administration, Lander University, SC
- Series 7 – Registered Representative
- Series 24 – Registered Principal
- Series 65 – Registered Investment Advisor
- Series 63 – Uniform State Securities
- Life, Accident, and Health Licenses
- Member, Financial Services Institute
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Greenville Business Magazine's Best & Brightest 35 And Under, Class of 2000
- BMW Charity Pro-Am Standard Bearer Chairman 2008-2014
- Served on the Board of Governors at Thornblade
- Elected President of Thornblade Club 2014-2016
- Founder & Sponsor of The Meyer Center Ladies Luncheon VIP Pre-Party 2008-2015